- Today , , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , , Mist , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F
London and South East England
Frosty start with any areas of mist, fog and low cloud slowly lifting. Many places staying rather cold with sunny spells, especially across Kent, Surrey and Sussex. Highest temperatures will be along the south coast.
Early frost will develop where cloud breaks initially occur, most likely across eastern areas. Then low cloud or fog, also hill fog, will become extensive, so preventing a widespread frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Oxfordshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office