- Today , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Easterly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 24 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 25 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 26 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F
London and South East England
Cloudy across western areas, especially Hampshire and Oxfordshire, with patchy drizzle. Further east sunny spells but also localised frosts. Through today most places will become sunny, but everywhere will remain cold. Highest temperatures across Hampshire and Isle of Wight.
Tonight will be largely clear, with only a little patchy cloud, and light winds. Temperatures will quickly fall, leading to a widespread sharp frost and perhaps isolated freezing fog patches.