- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F
A mainly dry, bright and chilly start with a touch of frost. A scattering of wintry showers will develop with sunny spells. Winds moderate to fresh from the northwest, but strong over the Islands and around the west coast.
Any wintry showers will soon die out during the evening, staying dry with good clear spells overnight. Winds will also ease leading to a widespread frost.