- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Southerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F
South West England
A strong northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be sunny spells with showers developing into the afternoon. Showers will be locally heavy with a risk of hail and thunder, possibly with sleet over high ground.
A windy and mainly dry night with clear spells and a few wintry showers possible. It will be cold with a widespread inland frost.