- Today , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 28 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Wed 29 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 30 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F
North East England
East of the Pennines; early rain will clear, leaving mainly dry but cloudy conditions, although some bright spells will develop. Across the Pennines cloudy with outbreaks of rain for much of today, and only temporary drier spells. Mild and breezy.
Staying predominantly dry and cloudy to the east of the Pennines, with occasional clear spells, although later rain may arrive. Across the Pennines cloudy with occasional rain and hill fog.
Met Office warnings issued for Northumberland
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 20 November at 11:26
- 0800 on Wed 22 November
- 2300 on Wed 22 November
Heavy rain is expected across north and northwest England on Wednesday.
Spray and flooding on roads will probably make journey times longer. Bus and train services will also probably be affected with journey times taking longer. Flooding of a few properties is possible.
Issued by the Met Office