- Today , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F
London and South East England
Rain this morning, perhaps turning to sleet or snow at times to the north of London, mainly over high ground. This afternoon the rain will gradually become lighter and patchy, with western areas probably becoming dry but cloudy. Cold everywhere.
Any residual rain will soon clear, leaving large amounts of low cloud across the region. Later rain will reach Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.