- Today , , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F
Rain in the morning, preceded by wet snow, with strengthening southerly winds. The rain, coupled with a thaw of lying snow will lead to some surface water. Becoming mainly dry through the afternoon as rain clears and winds ease.
Mostly dry with clear intervals and just the odd passing shower, mainly affecting the North Coast. A milder night with a light southwesterly breeze.
Met Office warnings issued for County Londonderry
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 20 January at 11:36
- 0100 on Sun 21 January
- 0900 on Sun 21 January
Outbreaks of rain spreading eastwards across Northern Ireland in the early hours of Sunday are likely to fall onto freezing surfaces following the recent very cold spell.
Icy patches on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths are probable. This could lead to some injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 19 January at 11:36
- 0400 on Sun 21 January
- 1500 on Sun 21 January
Spells of heavy rain are likely on Sunday, which combined with thawing of lying snow, may lead to localised surface water flooding, especially in northern and western counties.
Spray and localised flooding on roads probably making journey times longerBus and train services may be affected with journey times taking longer.
Issued by the Met Office