- Today , , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue , , Mist , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F
London and South East England
Frosty start with any areas of mist, fog and low cloud slowly lifting. Many places staying rather cold with sunny spells, especially across Kent, Surrey and Sussex. Highest temperatures will be along the south coast.
Early frost will develop where cloud breaks initially occur, most likely across eastern areas. Then low cloud or fog, also hill fog, will become extensive, so preventing a widespread frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office