- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, frost.