- Today , Light Rain , High 3°C 37°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , Sleet , High 5°C 41°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 1°C 34°F
Sleet or snow will spread northeastwards to reach many areas, snow especially over the Peak District, giving slight accumulations, but probably not reaching Lincolnshire. Later this afternoon most places become dry, with sunny spells developing for northern areas. Cold.
Clear periods for most places at first, allowing a widespread frost to develop. However southern areas may remain slightly cloudier and not quite as cold. Later cloud will increase everywhere.