- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Fog , High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F
East of England
Widespread inland frost at first. Then generally quite cold with areas of mist, fog or low cloud only slowly lifting. Some western places may remain rather cloudy, the best of the sunshine further east. Highest temperatures along the coast.
A slight frost will soon develop, especially across eastern areas, perhaps also further west depending on cloud amounts. Then low cloud or fog will become extensive, lifting temperatures slightly everywhere.