- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Fri 5 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F
Light Rain Shower
East of England
Showers continuing through the day across the east where some will be heavy and possibly thundery with hail. The west seeing fewer showers with more in the way of sunshine. Less windy but still cold.
Showers dying out this evening with skies clearing allowing a widespread frost to form. Some cloud will move into the north and west before dawn but all parts dry.