- Today , Thundery Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Snow , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , Sleet , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F
London and South East England
A windy start, with gales and severe coastal gales easing away east. A cold feeling day follows, with sunny intervals, but also isolated showers possible, perhaps with hail or sleet. Remaining breezy along the English Channel coast.
A largely clear and cold night, leading to a widespread frost. Whilst the odd shower cannot be completely ruled it should remain dry.