- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
Low 0°C 32°F
This Evening and Tonight
Blustery showers, these wintry at times, will continue this evening and overnight. Some icy stretches are likely by dawn, particularly in the south Pennines with temperatures hovering around or below freezing.
Met Office warnings issued for Herefordshire
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office