- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
Low -1°C 30°F
This Evening and Tonight
Staying dry and cold overnight for all of us with frost and freezing fog returning quite widely, leading to some locally dense patches forming by dawn, especially in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 23 January at 15:00
- 1700 on Mon 23 January
- 1100 on Tue 24 January
Areas of freezing fog, some dense, are expected to form again during Monday night and into Tuesday morning. The fog will become widespread in places, most likely in the southwest of the warning area early in the night and then in other areas later in the night and early on Tuesday morning.
Driving conditions will be difficult with journeys likely to take longer than usual and delays to air travel are possible.
Issued by the Met Office