- Today , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 31 Jan , Sunny , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Thu 1 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F
North West England
A cloudy start with outbreaks of rain, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. However, it should improve during the afternoon, with some bright or sunny spells, but also some showers. A windy day, with gales in places. Milder.
Cloud and rain will arrive from the west overnight, which will be heavy at times, particularly over the hills. A windy night for most, with gales in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 23 January at 11:13
- 0100 on Wed 24 January
- 1100 on Wed 24 January
A spell of rain, heavy at times, is expected and will be accompanied by strong winds. Flooding of a few homes and business is likely. Bus and train services will probably be affected and spray and flooding is expected on roads, this all making journey times longer.
Issued by the Met Office