- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Mist , High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
London and South East England
Frosty start with any areas of mist, fog and low cloud slowly lifting. Many places staying rather cold with sunny spells, especially across Kent, Surrey and Sussex. Highest temperatures will be along the south coast.
Early frost will develop where cloud breaks initially occur, most likely across eastern areas. Then low cloud or fog, also hill fog, will become extensive, so preventing a widespread frost.