- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Westerly
- Sun , Sleet , High 2°C 36°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low -1°C 30°F
A few isolated wintry showers, mainly during the morning and across Argyll, turning increasingly isolated with most from Glasgow south dry through the afternoon with bright spells increasing. However still feeling cold. Winds light mainly westerly.
Mostly dry this evening, with clear skies leading to a widespread frost with ice. Turning cloudy overnight with band snow and rain spreading from the southwest towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Inverclyde
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 19 January at 10:03
- 0005 on Sat 20 January
- 1100 on Sat 20 January
Ice is likely to form through Friday night and last into Saturday morning with some sleet and snow showers continuing in places.
There will probably be ice on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths, potentially resulting in some injuries from slips and falls.
Issued by the Met Office