- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , , Thick Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
A generally cloudy day, with limited sunshine. Morning fog generally clearing by lunchtime but some hill fog persisting through the day. Still cold in the north-east, but turning milder in the south-west of the region.
Staying cloudy overnight with some mist and fog reforming and with occasional outbreaks of light rain or drizzle later. It will be milder than previous nights though.
Met Office warnings issued for Gloucestershire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office