- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 1°C 34°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
Low 0°C 32°F
Yorkshire and Humber
This Evening and Tonight
With generally light winds and clear spells expected, areas of freezing fog are likely to develop during the evening and overnight, in another cold night with a widespread sharp frost.
Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 23 January at 15:00
- 1700 on Mon 23 January
- 1100 on Tue 24 January
Areas of freezing fog, some dense, are expected to form again during Monday night and into Tuesday morning. The fog will become widespread in places, most likely in the southwest of the warning area early in the night and then in other areas later in the night and early on Tuesday morning.
Driving conditions will be difficult with journeys likely to take longer than usual and delays to air travel are possible.
Issued by the Met Office