- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Light Rain Shower , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
Low 2°C 36°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Blustery showers, these wintry at times over the hills, will continue this evening and overnight. Icy stretches may form by dawn with temperatures hovering around or below freezing.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office