- Today , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Fri 5 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F
London and South East England
Showers continuing through the day across the east where some will be heavy and possibly thundery with hail. The west seeing fewer showers with more in the way of sunshine. Less windy but still cold.
Showers dying out this evening with skies clearing allowing a widespread rural frost to form. Some cloud will move into the west before dawn but all parts dry.