- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Wed 3 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible, mainly in the west. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, inland frost.