- Tonight , , Thick Cloud , Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
Low 7°C 45°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and drizzle will clear through the evening, with many places becoming dry for a time. Occasionally heavy rain then returns across Cornwall and south Devon towards morning, moving eastwards. Remaining mainly dry but cloudy to the northeast.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 21 January at 10:27
- 1030 on Sun 21 January
- 1800 on Sun 21 January
Outbreaks of rain today will become heavy and persistent at times before dying out from the west during this evening.
Spray and flooding will probably lead to longer journey times by road, bus and train. It is alsopossible that flooding of a few homes and businesses will occur.
Issued by the Met Office