- Today , Heavy Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F
London and South East England
Rain this morning, perhaps turning to sleet or snow at times to the north of London, mainly over high ground. This afternoon the rain will gradually become lighter and patchy, with western areas probably becoming dry but cloudy. Cold everywhere.
Any residual rain will soon clear, leaving large amounts of low cloud across the region. Later rain will reach Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.