- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
This Evening and Tonight
Blustery showers, these wintry at times, will continue this evening and overnight leading to further accumulations of snow over higher ground. Icy stretches may form by dawn with temperatures hovering around or below freezing.
Met Office warnings issued for Carmarthenshire
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office