- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Light Rain , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F
Light Rain Shower
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will start to ease later this evening. Towards midnight it will be dry across Wales, however some showers will return to the north by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Carmarthenshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office