- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Fri 27 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 28 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 29 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Light Rain Shower
This Evening and Tonight
A band of rain will sweep east this evening. By midnight, this will be well out to the east, with clear spells and showers for the remainder of the night. Windy, with a risk of gales developing near the coast.
Met Office warnings issued for Cardiff
Yellow warning of windUpdated 20 October at 08:48
- 0400 on Sat 21 October
- 2359 on Sat 21 October
A spell of strong winds is expected.
Western and southern coastal transport routes and communities are likely to be affected by large waves and spray, with potential for flooding of properties. Some transport disruption is likely across the whole warning area, with delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport. Short term loss of power and other services is also possible, as well as damage to trees.
Issued by the Met Office