- Tonight , , Fog , Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Southerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
Low 2°C 36°F
This Evening and Tonight
Staying dry and cold overnight for all of us with frost and freezing fog returning quite widely, leading to some locally dense patches forming by dawn, especially in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Cardiff
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 23 January at 15:00
- 1700 on Mon 23 January
- 1100 on Tue 24 January
Areas of freezing fog, some dense, are expected to form again during Monday night and into Tuesday morning. The fog will become widespread in places, most likely in the southwest of the warning area early in the night and then in other areas later in the night and early on Tuesday morning.
Driving conditions will be difficult with journeys likely to take longer than usual and delays to air travel are possible.
Issued by the Met Office