- Today , , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F
Frosty or icy start. Cold and windy through the rest of the day with sunshine and showers. A risk of some hail, sleet or snow in places although this will mainly be on the hills.
Any showers easing overnight, but cold with temperatures falling below zero, bringing a risk of ice in places. Turning cloudier in the south by morning with rain and hill snow.
Met Office warnings issued for Cardiff
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office