Bury St Edmunds
- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri 27 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 28 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 29 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
Low 11°C 52°F
Light Rain Shower
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
After a dry start this evening, a band of persistent and locally heavy rain will spread from the west overnight, clearing east by morning to leave clear spells and the odd shower. Becoming windy across the region.
Met Office warnings issued for Suffolk
Yellow warning of windUpdated 20 October at 08:48
- 0400 on Sat 21 October
- 2359 on Sat 21 October
A spell of strong winds is expected.
Western and southern coastal transport routes and communities are likely to be affected by large waves and spray, with potential for flooding of properties. Some transport disruption is likely across the whole warning area, with delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport. Short term loss of power and other services is also possible, as well as damage to trees.
Issued by the Met Office