Burton upon Trent
- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Sleet , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
Light Rain Shower
This Evening and Tonight
Blustery showers, these wintry at times, will continue this evening and overnight. Some icy stretches are likely by dawn, particularly in the south Pennines with temperatures hovering around or below freezing.
Met Office warnings issued for Staffordshire
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office