- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F
North West England
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, frost.