- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 24 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 25 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 26 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F
London and South East England
Cloudy across western areas, especially Hampshire and Oxfordshire, with patchy drizzle. Further east sunny spells but also localised frosts. Through today most places will become sunny, but everywhere will remain cold. Highest temperatures across Hampshire and Isle of Wight.
Tonight will be largely clear, with only a little patchy cloud, and light winds. Temperatures will quickly fall, leading to a widespread sharp frost and perhaps isolated freezing fog patches.