- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Northerly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F
Light Rain Shower
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible, mainly in the west. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, inland frost.