- Today , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F
Many staying dry, but a few wintry showers appearing across the northern coastal periphery, and during the morning some patchy light rain or snow to the south of Lough Neagh. Brighter spells increasing through the afternoon. Winds light mainly northwesterly.
Mostly dry this evening, with clear skies leading to a frost for many. Turning cloudy overnight with area of rain and hill snow spreading from the southwest as winds strengthen.
Met Office warnings issued for County Antrim
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 20 January at 11:36
- 0100 on Sun 21 January
- 0900 on Sun 21 January
Outbreaks of rain spreading eastwards across Northern Ireland in the early hours of Sunday are likely to fall onto freezing surfaces following the recent very cold spell.
Icy patches on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths are probable. This could lead to some injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 19 January at 11:36
- 0400 on Sun 21 January
- 1500 on Sun 21 January
Spells of heavy rain are likely on Sunday, which combined with thawing of lying snow, may lead to localised surface water flooding, especially in northern and western counties.
Spray and localised flooding on roads probably making journey times longerBus and train services may be affected with journey times taking longer.
Issued by the Met Office