- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F
Cloud, rain, and some snow will spread across the region. Snow is expected mainly over high ground and will turn to rain later on. Gradually becoming drier after dark.
Cloud and rain clearing to leave a dry night for most with some clear spells and light winds. A little overnight rain is possible in the far south towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 21 January at 10:27
- 1030 on Sun 21 January
- 1800 on Sun 21 January
Outbreaks of rain today will become heavy and persistent at times before dying out from the west during this evening.
Spray and flooding will probably lead to longer journey times by road, bus and train. It is alsopossible that flooding of a few homes and businesses will occur.
Issued by the Met Office