- Today , , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Sunny , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F
Frosty or icy start. Cold and windy through the rest of the day with sunshine and showers. A risk of some hail, sleet or snow in places although this will mainly be on the hills.
Any showers easing overnight, but cold with temperatures falling below zero, bringing a risk of ice in places. Turning cloudier in the south by morning with rain and hill snow.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office