- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri 27 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 28 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 29 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
Light Rain Shower
This Evening and Tonight
Rain will sweep east this evening, with clearer weather following on soon after midnight. The odd shower is possible as winds freshen through the early hours, but most places will remain dry at this stage.
Met Office warnings issued for West Midlands Conurbation
Yellow warning of windUpdated 20 October at 08:48
- 0400 on Sat 21 October
- 2359 on Sat 21 October
A spell of strong winds is expected.
Western and southern coastal transport routes and communities are likely to be affected by large waves and spray, with potential for flooding of properties. Some transport disruption is likely across the whole warning area, with delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport. Short term loss of power and other services is also possible, as well as damage to trees.
Issued by the Met Office