- Today , Heavy Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F
London and South East England
Rain this morning, perhaps turning to sleet or snow at times to the north of London, mainly over high ground. This afternoon the rain will gradually become lighter and patchy, with western areas probably becoming dry but cloudy. Cold everywhere.
Any residual rain will soon clear, leaving large amounts of low cloud across the region. Later rain will reach Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.