- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F
North West England
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, frost.