- Today , , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 1°C 34°F
South West England
It will be a cold start to the day with patchy fog and frost. However, there will be plenty of crisp winter sunshine and in lights winds it will become mild for some during the afternoon.
Staying dry and turning cold overnight with a widespread frost and locally dense patches of freezing fog, especially in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 22 January at 15:12
- 0100 on Mon 23 January
- 1030 on Mon 23 January
Areas of fog are likely to start to form in places during Sunday evening but the main problems would appear to be more likely later tonight and through the Monday morning rush hour. By this stage, the western part of the warning area may be seeing improving visiiblities.
Areas of dense and freezing fog may lead to journeys taking longer than usual, with possible delays to air travel. Watch out, too, for slippery surfaces.
Issued by the Met Office