- Today , , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
Windy through the day, especially around exposed hills and coasts. There will be sunny spells but increasingly frequent wintry showers, turning heavy at times with a risk of hail, and perhaps with some sleet or snow over the hills later.
The wintry showers will continue overnight, with some turning heavy. Otherwise it will be dry and cold, with frost and ice possible in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office