- Today , , Light Rain , High 3°C 37°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sleet , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 2°C 36°F
North West England
A cold, cloudy start with some rain and snow spreading in from the west through the morning. Snow is most likely over the southern Pennines, where it may give some accumulations. Turning brighter, drier in the north through the afternoon.
A mostly clear night with light winds and temperatures readily falling to below freezing. Some low cloud may form over the hills with a few fog patches in low-lying areas.
Met Office warnings issued for Warrington
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 19 January at 10:03
- 0005 on Sat 20 January
- 1100 on Sat 20 January
Ice is likely to form through Friday night and last into Saturday morning with some sleet and snow showers continuing in places.
There will probably be ice on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths, potentially resulting in some injuries from slips and falls.
Issued by the Met Office