- Today , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F
London and South East England
Rain this morning, perhaps turning to sleet or snow at times to the north of London, mainly over high ground. This afternoon the rain will gradually become lighter and patchy, with western areas probably becoming dry but cloudy. Cold everywhere.
Any residual rain will soon clear, leaving large amounts of low cloud across the region. Later rain will reach Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.