- Today , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will continue this evening. Overnight it will become dry for a time, although the showers will return towards dawn, especially in the north.
Met Office warnings issued for Shropshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office