- Today , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 2°C 36°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 30 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 0°C 32°F
North West England
It will be cold and dry start, with a widespread frost and locally dense patches of freezing fog, perhaps persisting in places. Otherwise they'll be spells of crisp winter sunshine, but it will remain cold.
Staying dry overnight with frost and freezing fog returning for many, perhaps with some locally dense patches. However, turning breezier and cloudier from the north-west towards dawn.