- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, frost.