- Tonight , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Southerly
- Sun 30 Apr , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 1 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Southerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
Low 4°C 39°F
Heavy Rain Shower
Highland and Eilean Siar
This Evening and Tonight
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain moving southwards this evening. Drier, clear and colder weather following. Sleet and snow will develop across north Highlands later in the night with difficult travel conditions over higher level routes by Monday morning.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 23 April at 10:22
- 0400 on Mon 24 April
- 1100 on Mon 24 April
An area of sleet and snow will move southwards during Monday morning. Heavier snowfall is expected to affect higher level routes where 2-5 cm of snow is likely to accumulate in places, whilst 1 to 2 cm is possible to lower levels.
Some transport routes may be affected, with journeys requiring longer travel times.
Issued by the Met Office