- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Sunny , High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East North Easterly
High 11°C 52°F Low 2°C 36°F
South West England
A strong northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be sunny spells with showers developing into the afternoon. Showers will be locally heavy with a risk of hail and thunder, possibly with sleet over high ground.
A windy and mainly dry night with clear spells and a few wintry showers possible. It will be cold with a widespread inland frost.