- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
Low 8°C 46°F
This Evening and Tonight
Remaining rather cloudy with rain clearing this evening to leave a dry night for most. Some clear spells are possible and there will be light winds. A little patchy rain is possible in the far south towards dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Pembrokeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 21 January at 10:27
- 1030 on Sun 21 January
- 1800 on Sun 21 January
Outbreaks of rain today will become heavy and persistent at times before dying out from the west during this evening.
Spray and flooding will probably lead to longer journey times by road, bus and train. It is alsopossible that flooding of a few homes and businesses will occur.
Issued by the Met Office