- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F
Rain in the morning, preceded by wet snow, with strengthening southerly winds. The rain, coupled with a thaw of lying snow will lead to some surface water. Becoming mainly dry through the afternoon as rain clears and winds ease.
Mostly dry with clear intervals and just the odd passing shower, mainly affecting the North Coast. A milder night with a light southwesterly breeze.
Met Office warnings issued for County Armagh
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 19 January at 11:36
- 0400 on Sun 21 January
- 1500 on Sun 21 January
Spells of heavy rain are likely on Sunday, which combined with thawing of lying snow, may lead to localised surface water flooding, especially in northern and western counties.
Spray and localised flooding on roads probably making journey times longerBus and train services may be affected with journey times taking longer.
Issued by the Met Office